Offering truth beyond the mere black and white.
"Pessimism of the intellect, optimism of the will." -- Antonio Gramsci "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." -- John Kenneth Galbraith "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
From ISI Group, a firm widely respected on Wall Street: "We're raising from 35% to 40% our odds that Democrats take the Senate and keeping our odds at 60% that Democrats take the House."